Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TIME!!!!!

Yesterday when we were having farewell dinner in a restaurant one of the Norwegian delegate came one hour late than previously fixed time and everybody said that she is still in .......(countries). This is just an example of today. I have listened many things like this from many people even if I don't want to because I have always tried to respect time everytime in my life. I think it is a thing which can varies between person to person then, how can people generalize the whole country by just giving an example of a person??
   
     When I was saying these things one of the delegate said that it is said for fun!! but I don't see any funny things here. It is about the respect of your own country where you belong and I can argue this because I have never been an example of 'Nepali Time'. So, I don't want to hear it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment